Singapore Crazy Laws Singapore Crazy Laws

intresting

good facts. but the slides move way to fast. you cant read them before it goes to the next one

CoarseOne responds:

thanks for the review! I will improve on my next flash which is *TOP SECRET*. Your review is full of criticism is valid. I am not like some author who just scold people for giving low scores. After all, I am democratic =)

4guys1series #5 4guys1series #5

good intro

the inro was great. the rest a little lacking. and whats with you not giving credit for velocity. its not nice to steal music without giving credit.

world of quest world of quest

nice audio

were is that song from?

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Great, but too short

Great game. Simple idea and well done. It is quite addicting, and by the end I was getting really good at it and wanted to play another 200 levels.

Stock Guru Stock Guru

nicely done

Very well made. although it seemed a bit hard. you may want to make multiple difficulties, were stocks usualy have either a bigger tendency to go higher or lower in price

24 Days in the Mall 24 Days in the Mall

Fun but glitchy

Great game, good story. a couple parts need to be fixed. In the begining tutorial the man says 30 days. the scrolling should be fixed, prolly just make it fixed to a area that can fit in the screen. thats about all, hope that helps :)

Wolf Lullaby Wolf Lullaby

loopish

It seems a bit repetitive throughout. if you cut it down and just said it was a loop id be great. it doesnt really fit as a full song though, it needs to have a growth in it. have it get more upbeat and/or add more sound to the middle. this is a great start, and if you built on it a bit more it could become a great piece

color.TV.l&amp;lt;3ve color.TV.l<3ve

needs more

The begging is a little slow and could use a few more layers. after it shifts out of the recording into the real beet it becomes very good. could still use a few more layers throughout and the top sharp electonic sound could be toned down a bit. hope that helps.

SleepIsKinetic responds:

A few more layers of what? Message please

[ o;;O ]

Wicked Blaze Wicked Blaze

awsome

amazing peice. would be great for a battle sequence or something

slipz10 responds:

Yeah I hope this gets used in a few submissions.